The Professional Practice Specialist program for Relationship and Results Oriented Healthcare® (RROHC), designed to develop internal RN Professional Practice consultants, will begin on July 6, 2012 with an orientation conference call. Participants in this program are typically current or emerging leaders, charge RNs, and unit council chairs.
Successful completion of the RROHC Professional Practice Specialist Course will enable participants to:
- Promote and coach nursing leadership,
- Assess actual point of care practices to enhance healing
- Compare current status with state and national practice guidelines
- Review research related to development of relationships with patients/families
- Optimize delegation, supervision, and deployment of personnel
- Teach feedback and conflict resolution skills
- Promote interdisciplinary relationships
- Develop onsite critical thinking projects that address practice gaps
- Become versed in resources for attaining your organization’s vision
When you register for this class, you will receive a PDF portfolio file, information on how to obtain the 2 textbooks for the course, a schedule of class dates and additional information needed for your participation in the class.
As part of our enhanced 21st century education process, you will have access to our online education videos, audio conference recordings and online support, as well as six group conference calls with Ruth Hansten, conducted between July 6 and November 15.
Certification testing will be conducted via conference call or online.
Course Leader Ruth Hansten, RN, PhD, FACHE is nationally recognized as a leading provider of education and coaching for nurses wanting to strengthen their professional practice and develop their abilities as charge nurses and nursing leaders.
Register Now to reserve space for the Professional Practice Specialists course that begins in July 2012.
P.S. If you’re undecided about registering, click HERE to listen to Ruth’s conversation on 2012 Trends and Strategies and find out why it’s crucial to develop nurses with enhanced professional practice, Charge RN and leadership skills NOW.